Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Fun










We had a great weekend visiting family, and taking the kids to the amusement park! We stayed at my Dad's and got to visit lots of people there. we also saw my inlaws and my mom's side of the family. We played a few games, went to an indoor play park, visited the arcade, had way to much to eat, and Ryan learned to ride a bike without training wheels! Lucas loved all the rollercoasters and other rides at the park. He ran onto all of them with my brother, his wife, and my husband while I took the younger two on all the kiddie rides. We spent way to much money and ate too much fair food, but had a good time! Yesterday we were all exhausted from the park and staying up late all weekend long. Today I have tons of laundry that I need to get caught up on. I would love to have some down time, but the kids have their school and therapy today and we have an ice cream social at the park to go to tonight. We also need to go to the grocery store today! Hopefully I can upload the pictures tomarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment