Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Computer, New Game

I've been neglecting my blog, along with my house, my husband, and my children... okay so maybe not the children. LOL. You see, my husband was kind enough to get me a new computer over the weekend. So then I had to start all over w/ everything, and... I got a new game. My old computer would not run Sims3 but this super awesome one runs it very well, too well in fact. If you've never played the Sims, it is a very addicting and time consuming game. I have spent waay to many hours playing the origninal Sims game, The Sims2, and well now Sims3. So today I need to NOT play and clean my house, my kiddos, and check on a bunch of stuff that I have going on. The big boys also have swimming lessons all this week, and Lucas has summer math at school this week and next. Busy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new computer! I know how addicting a computer game can be. I played Spore the last few months when I was pregnant with Ethan. I didn't get anything done!

    ReplyDelete