Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School!



I can't believe that its the first day of school for my boys already! This summer has just flown right by! I wish they didn't start until after Labor Day like I did when I was in school. They were both excited and ready to go this morning, they even woke up on their own. Ryan was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to go until this afternoon, but he got over it. Lucas is in 3rd grade this year and Ryan started Kindergarten!

My little one is napping, so I have some time to myself. I'm making some cookies for when the boys get home - a first day of school tradition! I'm going to relax for a while and then do a little cleaning before I have to go and pick them up. I'm haven't been looking forward to this new routine, but I think it will work out well. I was thinking it would've been better for Ryan to go in the mornings like he did last year, but this way Andrew will nap while everyone else is gone and I should have some quiet time!

1 comment: