Thursday, April 8, 2010

6 years/4 months/Easter

We had a very busy Easter weekend. Ryan turned 6 years old on Friday! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He has changed and grown so much over the past year. He is doing wonderfully in school! He really likes going to school, playing with other kids, doing puzzles, reading, math, running, playing, etc. He's doing great!

We traveled to the Twin Cities over the weekend to visit family for the Easter holiday. It was really nice to see everyone again. My grandparents are back from down south, and we got another 4 generation picture with my grandma, my mom, me and little Katy. I will have to try and get some pictures on here. The boys had lots of fun doing an Egg Hunt and playing with my cousin's kids. They also got to spend time playing games and doing puzzles with their grandparents. We went to the Mall of America with my in-laws and ate at the Bubba Gump Shrimp resturant which was fun, and then the boys got to ride in the Nascar race cars with Daddy and thier Uncle.

Katy turned 4 months on Saturday, but we've been so busy that I didn't get her in for her check-up until today. She is 24 in. long and weighs 14lbs.4oz. She's growing and getting stronger every day. She really loves being held and talked to, but she is also enjoying playing with toys these days. I set up the Exersaucer for her and she likes that for a bit too. She wants to sit up and play and be a part of everything. She's a very happy baby, and she traveled really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment