Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend


We had a rather uneventful weekend, it almost didn't seem like the 4th. It rained off and on, so we didn't get to spend much time outside. The kids decided they didn't want to go to the parade in our town like we usually do, so we just stayed home and hung out. We did go and watch the fireworks on Saturday night though. We drive out to my husbands work and watch from a truck in a field. We get a good view of our town's fireworks and also the fireworks that people set off at the lake that way.
My husband got a new computer game so he and my oldest spent most of the weekend playing that, while trying to convince me to play it as well. I tried it a little, but a friend of mine got me hooked on play My Zoo on facebook so I spent a bunch of time playing that this weekend! That is pretty much all we did, nothing too exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment