Friday, July 10, 2009

An evening in the ER

Or, why my baby is crazy part 2... I forgot to mention in my last post that Andrew likes to jump, a lot. He started shortly after he was a year old jumping from one piece of furniture to the next, and off of things like the cough, etc. So last night the boys were playing upstairs and apparently jumping on the bed. I heard crying so went to see what happened and my oldest was bringing Andrew down telling me he fell off the bed and got a cut. So I grabbed him and brought him to the bathroom to have a look. He's crying and he's got a small but deepish cut near his eye. So I called my husband to come look and he says yup to the hospital. We all throw some shoes on and jump in the van and take off for the ER. They admited him and cleaned him up and used some Dermabond to seal it up and sent us on our way. He was running around and acting like his usual crazy self, and he's going to be just fine. He didn't like being held down but other than that he had stopped crying by the time we got there. Luckily they got us in and out of there pretty quickly too. Such is life with 3 crazy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment