Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hearts!



Over the weekend we had heart shaped pancakes, heart shaped muffins, and heart shaped brownies! Yum! Too bad I didn't get any pictures of our heart shaped food though. On V-day I used turkey bacon to make the letter "I" then I used a heart shaped pancake, and a pancake in the shape of the letter "U" to make up every one's plate for breakfast. I gave the kids each a new book and some chapstick. DH and I didn't exchange any gifts, we usually don't give each other presents for any holidays.
The boys wore their new I "heart" gaming t-shirts to school on Friday for their Valentine's parties. Then they came home and dumped all their candy out. Baby Katy wore a bunch of little Valentine-y outfits all weekend too. We had a nice relaxing weekend at home. We did go out to eat as a family on Sunday evening. The kids had yesterday off school for President's Day, and today they had a late start so my whole week is kind of off.

No comments:

Post a Comment