Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Check-Up's

Today Katy had her 2 month check-up, and Andrew had his 2yr. check up (late). Katy is 11lbs. and 22in. long! I was concerned about her breathing because she has a cold, but the Dr. said her lungs sound great! Andrew weighs 29lbs. and is 36in. tall! He is doing great! They both had to get shots today, which is always so sad to watch but they are both fine now.
This afternoon I am taking my oldest to the Eye Dr. for the first time, as he has been having some trouble seeing in school. He always passes the screening that they give him, so we'll see what they say this afternoon. We figure that at least 2 of the 4 kids will need glasses considering both Erick and I wear them!

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is well with your little ones! I started wearing glasses when I was in second grade so I'm sure our kids will wear them. Just make sure if he does need glasses that they aren't too small. Mine were and I would never wear them!

    ReplyDelete