Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to start a new blog today, since my last blog post was from 2005! I doubt that anyone will actually read this, but I thought it would be nice to have a place to write this all down. Just to introduce myself a little. I'm a married, 29yr. old stay-at-home mom to 3 boys and am due w/ my 4th child in early December. My husband enjoys his job, he works full time in his chosen career and we live in the Midwest.

My oldest, Lucas is 8yrs. old and he'll be starting 3rd grade in the fall at our local public school. He is a very talkative, bright, and creative child. He is enjoying his summer, as he doesn't particularly like school. Our second child Ryan, is 5yrs. old and he is our challenging child. He is very smart, and very sweet but he also is speech delayed, has sensory processing disorder, and anger, anxiety, and focusing issues. It makes it very difficult to take him places because he melts down. Ryan will be starting Kindergarten in the fall at the same school our oldest attends. He is a GREAT big brother to our third son, Andrew. Andrew will be 2 in September, and he is a little daredevil! He is super smart, really strong, and very, very daring! He is talking quite a bit and getting into everything! He wants to do everything his big brothers do! Our 4th and last child is still unknown - he or she is 'baking' comfortably in my belly and will be born by repeat c-section in late Nov. or early Dec. We won't be finding out if its a boy or a girl until s/he is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment