Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Survived Day Camp!

Well I made it through two days of Cub Scout Day Camp. I was in charge of supervising a group of 10 boys and leading them to their various activities. It was a lot of fun, but it wasn't easy. The theme this year was Cowboy Corral! Lucas and his group got to do Archery, make leather horse necklaces, color satchels at attach beads to them, shoot BB guns, make little leather teepees, have their photos taken and make picture frames, make animal prints in clay, make their own rope and pretend to rope a bull, do an obsticale course, ride horses, do an egg drop and more!
Ryan and Andrew stayed with Daddy and went to work with him for a bit while I was helping out w/ the day camp. Then I came home and brought Ryan to his gymnastics and thankfully Andrew had a little nap. Now I have to get ready for our trip! I've got lots of laundry and packing to do before Sunday. We need to get ready for our little vacation to the Black Hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment