Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring!

Well, spring is officially here... and we spent yesterday afternoon at the park enjoying the nice weather! It was so nice to get outside again, and the boys are loving it. I am looking forward to summer too.

You may have noticed I haven't been very active on here lately, just been busy with regular every day stuff. We did have one interesting incident though. Our van was stolen. Now we live in a smallish rural community, that has a very low crime rate. I never thought we would have anything like that happen. We all got up one morning and my husband was leaving for work, and our van was just gone. We called the police and they came and took a report. I sent an email out to everyone I know who lives in my area. My van had been in the garage, but our garage door is sort of broken and we had always (for the past six years since we moved here) kept our keys a compartment inside the vehicle. Not doing that anymore! Now we're making sure to lock everything up tight and bring the keys in the house. Luckily, the police found our van later on that day! It was parked in a near-by trailer court and my husband was able to go and get it. Everything was still there! So its almost like it never happened, but yet it did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I 'm so glad you got it back! Things like that really make you stop and think about keeping yourself and your stuff safe.

    ReplyDelete