Thursday, December 10, 2009

One week old today!

Katy is one week old today... its already going so fast! I'm starting to get a little sad that she's my last baby. She started smiling today! It's soo cute. I finally got a chance to go through the baby outfits that people gave to me so she can wear some of them.
My mom came last week and stayed with the boys while I was at the hospital. She had to go home and so my step-mom came and is staying with us now. They are both huge helps with the boys and doing all of my cooking and cleaning! I am so thankful that I get this time to just rest and focus on the baby. Tomarrow night my Dad, brother and SIL are comming out for the weekend so we can celebrate Christmas with them all. Normally we go home for Christmas and visit all of our families, but this year I decided it would be too difficult w/ the new baby and everything so they are going to come out here. We are all looking forward to it! The next week things will go back to normal - or the new normal rather - and I'll be on my own w/ all four kids. I hope it goes okay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything will be fine! It's great that you have that help when you need it most.

    ReplyDelete